My favorite TV show


This year I haven't watched much TV, probably because I don't have one in the apartment where I live.
But when I have the chance to see TV on a Sunday morning (usually when I go to my home for the weekend) I always watch Malcolm in the middle. It's an episodical series about a dysfunctional middle-low class family and their wacky day to day life. The focus point of the series was on Malcolm, the arrogant middle brother with a genius-level IQ, but the rest of the family got plenty of screentime. The other members of the principal cast consist in Francis the rebel big brother, Reese the idiot and bully big-middle brother, Dewey the musical gifted little brother, Lois the hysterical mom and Hal, the irresponsable father.
I can't choice a favorite chapter between all the seven seasons, all of them made me laugh at some point or another, and it wasn't a strange occasion when I laughed through all the chapter.
The members of the family go in all kind of misadventures, on their own or together, and I think that everyone who watched it could see something about themselves in the characters, even thought these things may not be the best characteristics it's funny even so. The comedy that make you laugh at yourself is my favorite an Malcolm accomplish that splendidly without losing it heart.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favorite concert

My favorite movie