My favorite concert

Which is the best concert that I have went?
I haven't go to many concerts but I would say that the one I enjoyed the most was the one made by Iron Maiden on October 2013. This was hold in the Estadio Nacional and was opened by two bands before the main event, these were Ghost and Slayer and even if I didn't known them I quite like them. The presentation of Iron Maiden was amazing, there was a lot of things in the stage, I can´t remember all of that but it was amusing, with pyrotechnics and flares. Bruce Dickinson, the lead singer, was running and jumping all over the stage, full of energy, moving and singing non-stop. The sound was great and the public sung along with them, the atmosphere was dazzling and stimulating so everyone was having fun.
It was the most exciting concert I had assisted until now but I was too young to enjoy the full experience, so I want to go to the next concert of Iron Maiden the next year with a friend, to share that amazing feeling with someone.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favorite movie