Thinking about getting a postgraduate is not something I usually do, I'm in my first year as a Public Administration student so that possibility seems far away for me but the truth is that time pass very fast, maybe I should start thinking about that.
It isn't like I'm not interested in doing one or something like that, it's just that I'm concerned with others things at this moment. I would like to pursue further studies when I finish my current one, but I'm not quite sure in what subject, there are multiple fields in which I would like to specialize myself but research is necessary to know where I want to direct my professional career. Like in my previous post, I think that I would be fine with anything is a feel that whatever I'm studying has value as a resource to develop myself even further as a public administrator, like something useful in my path to contribute in the construction of a fairer society.
I would like to study abroad at some point. Where? I don't know, like I said before I haven't think about this too much, maybe in Europe but that's more of a wish of travelling that a real interest in study in a specific university.
Well, I should think a little more about this. Shouldn't I?

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favorite concert

My favorite movie