Someone I would like to meet


Someone I definitely want to meet is Kanako Takatsuki, a Japanese voice actress and singer who is also known by the nicknames King and Kinchan. She's a joyful and funny girl, is always full of energy and is quick with the jokes. She was born in the Hyogo Prefecture and has had a passion for singing since she was very young, actually she is associated with Amuse, Inc. a Japanese entertainment company. One of her most notable works is her participation in the Love Live project, a multimedia project with manga, anime, CD-dramas, live shows and a lot of merchandising, where she gives voice to Hanamaru Kunikida, a high school student who is a member of an idol group. She has come a long way from doing cover of songs to singing in the Tokyo Dome, one of the biggest stage (actually, is a stadium) of Japan. The reason I want to meet her is because through her presentations I can really feel her passion and it kinda gets to me in a positive way, I am not a very passionate person but when I see how energetic and passionate she is I can't help it but feel it too.. But, even if I get to meet her, language would be a big problem, as far as I know she is not very good at English and I have zero knowledge of Japanese.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favorite concert

My favorite movie