A country I would like to visit


Italy, the beautiful Mediterranean boot, such a wonderful country, full of culture and art, of beauty and delicacies, with a simple yet cool flag.
Since I was a bambino Italy has caught my attention as a country I would like to visit. A place full of history and culture that is well preserved: the Colloseum, the canals of Venice, the leaning tower of Pisa and much more. I can't talk about Italy without talking about food, they have all the pasta, a wide variety of meat, fresh vegetables and all the delicacies of the mediterranean cuisine.
If i go there I would like to stay for at least a month so I could travel at my own pace and enjoy without the pressure of a tourist guide hurrying me. I may even consider study there, learning Italian would be great and the opportunity of living like an Italian must be something incredible.
Also, it’s shaped like a boot, case closed.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favorite concert

My favorite movie