My Future Job

When I think about what job I want to have in the future my mind wander all over the place and I don't seem to achieve a proper answer. There are days when I want to have a big job, like a Minister, a Senator or even as a President; others times I want a simpler job, working as a employee in a small company or being my own boss in a little local business; sometimes I even go full hermit and want to leave far away of society and live in a little place far of everything surviving through what I farm.
I think I can adapt myself to work indoors or outdoors, I don't really have a preference between the two, if I can do it right and feel that it's something valuable.
I had always like travelling, but I don't think that trips would be a must in my future job, I would prefer travelling without the charge of being working.
Right now I'm studying Public Administration and I like the outlook of having a job related to it, the idea of working for contribute with pride to the construction of a fairer society sounds pretty great. And even if I choose a different way in the future, I'm pretty sure I won't regret studying this.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favorite concert

My favorite movie